Totemic is a community that exists to inspire individuals to achieve personal greatness and make a difference.
Our values support our community and exist to inspire and challenge individuals to new levels of personal and professional achievement. Our culture encourages integrity, fairness and the desire to follow a shared vision and goals.
We only take a fair and ethical approach
We only offer products to clients that are appropriate, ethical and in their best interests.
We are committed to our clients
Our primary goal is to find the right financial solution for a client that is sustainable and realistic. We strive to deliver on our promises.
Our clients are our future
Our success is directly linked to our client’s experience of us. As such we treat every client fairly, with respect, ensuring our products and services live up to their expectations.
We aspire to be the best in what we do
By working together and efficiently using the resources available across our business, we are able to offer the right solutions at the right time to the right people.
As a company, we embrace the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) initiative of ‘Treating Customers Fairly’. By adopting the TCF principle we recognise that fair treatment of our customers is about adding value to the service we offer by aiming to:
- protect the interests of our customers at each stage of the product life cycle, from promotion right through to after sales service
- meet as best we can the unique needs of each customer by offering a consistent, transparent, efficient and professional service, and constantly reviewing our service to identify areas for improvement
In practical terms for the different areas of our business this means:
- ensuring that promotional material is clear, compliant, jargon free and appropriately targeted
- we aim to provide an ethical service to our clients by sourcing and providing products which support them with their individual circumstances
- finding ways to encourage non sales staff to implement TCF in their day to day business activities
- encouraging after sales contact with clients where appropriate to correct or improve on the service already offered
- ensuring that customer complaints are assessed fairly, promptly and impartially, and in line with FCA deadlines and rules
- encouraging staff to recommend improvements to service following customer complaints – and monitoring the outcome
- ensuring that staff are kept up to date with relevant training in relation to competence, data protection and other matters directly affecting the quality of service offered to customers
- offering regular training in the principle of TCF at all levels of the business
- communicating with our customers in a way that is clear and concise
Recycling and the Environment
Totemic are working towards a policy of 100% recycling of waste including paper, plastic and toner cartridges and use of low-energy equipment where possible.