Clever Lending are a Specialist Distributor, focused on delivering first charge mortgages, second charge mortgages, commercial and bridging loans that meet client needs – whilst providing a service to be relied on at every stage.
Clever are looking for a highly experienced professional with the ability to be able to understand the complex market of Specialist first and Second Charge Lending. You will be assisting the placement team to take cases from the point of sale to completion whilst ensuring there is a smooth process for each completion.
- Communicate with introducers, and clients building a strong rapport and relationships, working together to ensure cases are dealt with in an appropriate and efficient manner through to completion
- Take ownership of each converted case through the key stages of application
- Liaise with Lenders, Surveyors, Banks and alternative Finance Houses to ensure speed of recovery of required documentation
- Maintain service levels
- Updating the case management system and ensuring its accuracy of case notes and relevant items requested and received
- Must have the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Understanding the use of multiple operating systems provided by key providers
- The ability to communicate accurately and precisely, proactively keeping all parties informed and up to date on current cases.
- Work to ensure consistent delivery of excellent customer service and achievement of department and individual objectives and sales targets
- The ability to take positive, effective and timely action whilst prioritising workloads.
- Relay any issues that arise to the office manager / placement staff promptly
Key Skills & Experiences
- Methodical and reliable with attention to detail
- Experience within the First and Second Mortgage Market
- Confident with good verbal and written communication skills
- History of working with intermediaries
- Ability to engage with others and be a team player.
- Minimum two years recent administration experience within the first and second charge market. Dealing with mainstream and specialist First and second charge lenders an advantage.
- Use company management systems to record and update notes, documents commissions and sources of business
- Establish and maintain a solid working relationship with all areas of the business, external clients, and lenders whilst promoting our professional service at all times
- Maintaining and developing business relationships with intermediaries where called upon
- To ensure all Company policies/values are communicated, understood and adhered to
- To ensure that all communication is within the boundaries of data protection and TCF guidelines
- Promote the business through a professional, helpful and willing attitude to all business contacts and colleagues
- Ensure service standards as prescribed by the company, are maintained at all times
- To present a positive and professional image of the team, service and company at all times
- Proactively communicate with internal and external persons
- Ensure service level standards, prescribed by the company, are met in all instances
- To contribute and make suggestions to the improvement of services
- To act as an effective team member
- To maintain agreed Key Performance Indicators