The Training Department consists of two Senior Trainers and three Business Development Consultants.
The primary role of the department is ensure that new employees to the Totemic group of Companies, especially PayPlan, receive the highest possible level of training to ensure that they are competent to begin their new roles within the organisation as quickly as possible, whilst ensuring that there is no detriment to our clients.
In addition, the Training Department are responsible for ensuring the on-going development of our current employees.
The Head of Training will lead the Training Department. Overseeing all the activities carried out by the team members. The Head of Training will lead the department in the creation of training programmes and materials.
The Head of Training will ensure that quality training is provided to the business and that there is constant improvement in training programmes and initiatives. They will play a key strategic role within the organisation, overseeing the creation of content, e-learning and other training material that will impact behaviour-changing training. Working they will identify and address any gaps in our current training offering.
- Financial Services Qualification – FPC3, Cert PFS, CeMap or equivalent (Desirable)
- The proven ability to manage budgets
- Previous experience of managing a team
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- High level of competency for each element of the training cycle, including electronic delivery and testing
- High level of coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent PC skills with the ability to use MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation
- A motivated, self-starter who is proactive in managing their own time and adaptable to change
- Experienced in mentoring and developing staff