Paylink Solutions are a financial services software solutions company, focused on delivering management, operational and customer platforms. Our portfolio of products enables businesses to meet growing customer demand, service customers efficiently and track and monitor all transactional activity.
You will develop, maintain and enhance financial software applications written in the Oracle stack. Ensuring high quality (in terms of unit tests, automated testing, integration testing, security, performance and overall quality) of software applications in accordance to department policies and procedures.
You will also participate in the design of new software applications. Solve problems and debug complex software systems to allow defect analysis and fixing. Working closely with all members of the wider IT Development and Infrastructure teams to ensure the high quality of all applications produced across the departments through knowledge sharing.
- Provides daily updates on progress, seeking help when required, towards a no-surprise-end-game.
- Complete Technical tasks to high quality following best practice and in accordance to department procedures and practices, including coding standards, secure coding standards, build processes, source control and development process.
- Proactively asks questions about a requirement, technology, tool or product when unclear.
- Identification of non-technical obstacles and reporting these to Team Leader or Development Manager.
- Output maintainable code, which is appropriately documented; Following: –
- Self-Explaining Code
- User Comments
- Release Comment
- Technical Wiki
- Linking Code Changes to Stories, Feature Catalogue
- Produce appropriate tests for all code changes to ensure high quality of all changes.
- Provide the technical support required to release applications or technical changes to the desired environments.
- Understanding, observing & complying with the Totemic Group policy and procedures, Company’s information security policy and ISMS at all times.