The Payroll Department is part of the wider Finance Team who report into the Group Financial Controller. You will also work closely with the Human Resources team.
You will be an experienced Payroll Specialist having worked with both weekly and monthly payroll, benefits and pensions.
With previous experience of managing a Payroll & Benefits Team, the Administration of Benefits and Benefits reporting on P11ds and PSAs. You will also have experience of Pension administration and reconciliation
In ideal candidate will have experience of working with multiple companies and group companies.
Previous experience of managing a team including ongoing team training and developing and managing the appraisals process
Managing the Payroll Team, consolidating data from various sources you will be responsible for ensuring that the weekly and monthly Payrolls are processed on time. In addition, you will also be responsible for ensuring that all statutory and business reporting requirements are submitted within predetermined timeframes and all data is accurately recorded .You will also manage with the support of our pension’s administrators, the various Totemic Pension Schemes ensuring that contributions are correct and reported correctly.
Other responsibilities include:
- Review of PSA agreements, liaising with HMRC to ensure we are compliance following any changes to regulations
- Management of Benefits in Kind
- Ensuring the Totemic Pension Schemes remain compliant , reviewing and advising the Group Finance Controller of any changes in legislation the business needs to be aware of
- Monthly and annual accruals for bonuses, holidays etc.,
- Ensuring that Payroll are compliant in readiness for any internal or external audits
- Ensuring that Salary Sacrifice Schemes e.g. cycle to work, childcare vouchers, choose your own device are processed and recorded correctly
- P11d, PSA and P60 preparation and publication
Management of the administration in relation to the Apprenticeship Levy