PayPlan is one of the largest employers in the Grantham area.
As part of the Totemic group of companies, PayPlan are pioneers in the debt industry, and regulated by the FCA. We understand what great customer service looks and feels like. We have over 20 years’ experience of helping some of the most vulnerable in our society resolve their financial issues and we are proud to have an established reputation as a trusted name within the financial services industry.
The Acquisition Team are the first point of contact within the business for clients who contact us for help addressing their debt related problems. The Acquisition Team are pivotal in starting the client’s journey towards a debt free life.
The primary role of the Acquisition Team is to fully understand the clients personal and financial circumstances, create a sustainable budget for them to live by, with the ultimate aim to providing advice about which debt solution will be most suitable for the client.
As a Team Leader you will be expected to oversee the effective working of your team liaising closely with the other Team Leaders and the Operational Manager.
- Lead your team to be the best in the industry
- Complete regular staff reviews; including the setting of Objectives & Goals
- Delivery and management of individual objectives and KPI’s
- Daily management of team performance
- Monitoring and analysis of team and individual output at regular intervals; in line with targets in place
- Performance improvement through regular call coaching with team members
- Supervision of staff; guiding and motivating, to ensure all team members remain focused
- People development; identifying gaps in, and improving skills and knowledge
- Ensure all team members work together to manage and maintain our clients expectations, ensuring all outcomes are in the bests interest of the customer
- Understand and promote the business and values in day to day activities
- Act as a role model
- Ensuring sufficient cover within the team at all times
- Achieving required results, using all tools available to you
- Complaint handling
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, and adherence to company procedures (including HR and compliance)
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to ensure an efficient flow of information between staff and management
- Exceptional Customer Service skills to be able to deal with challenging & vulnerable clients
- Superb organisational skills to ensure that enough resource is available to answer all client calls
- The ability to prioritise tasks taking into account all business factors
- The confidence to work independently without the need for constant supervision
- Using skills and previous experience to make informed decisions to ensure high levels of productivity
- The ability to provide critical feedback to Advisors in a positive, constructive way so performance is increased without any impact on morale
- An adaptable nature, comfortable with change and able to lead changes in a positive way
Please note, the hours for this role is 40 hours per week covering 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturdays worked on a rota basis.