Totemic launched in 1992, with offices and partners across the UK, Portugal, Guernsey and Malta. A pioneer in the debt industry, we understand what great customer service looks and feels like.
The business has a proven history of innovation, growth and profitability in what is a very structured and regulated environment. This is reflected in the wide range of financial services we offer to a substantial and diverse client base. As a consequence, we are always on the look-out for high-calibre candidates to enhance our teams and help grow the business.
As part of this continued growth, we’re looking for a bright, creative, commercially minded Copy & Content Provider to join our Marketing team. The role will require specific experience of implementing marketing strategy / content creation / e-mail campaigns across digital media.
Your role will focus on the full marketing mix for the non-debt businesses within Totemic, where you will be responsible for content creation and campaign management to maximise the visibility of the Insurance & Lending brands.
Duties and key responsibilities:
- Production of web copy to maximise SEO recognition.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimise existing content.
Producing copy for a range of online and offline customer-facing communications, including blogs, HTML emails, customer documents, social, brochures and exhibition stands
- Proof reading and editing documents and designed materials
- Uploading news articles, press releases, blogs, web copy and images to CMS system
- Providing content, sending, tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Working with – and supporting – colleagues across the PayPlan business.
- Identifying new media opportunities as part of the communications strategies
- Coordinate internal communications to promote PayPlan across the group
- Monitor and report on relevant marketing activities
- Carrying out other duties to support PayPlan’s communications function as required
- To comply with the GDPR regulations, ensuring that information on clients remains confidential.
- To write content which follows FCA guidelines whilst remaining engaging and customer-friendly
- To administrate and organise own work to ensure that it is accurate and meets quality targets, reasonable deadlines and reporting requirements.
- To undertake any other tasks, duties or projects which may arise from time to time which are commensurate with the general level of this post and as directed by the Board.
- The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years’ experience in a marketing environment.
- Experience in amending websites through WordPress and using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Experience of producing SEO-optimised copy.
- Desired: Further qualifications in marketing, business or online marketing.