The role provides administration support to the general insurance department by ensuring customer files are kept up to date on new business sale and renewal. Also all income is reconciled to the case file.
We are looking for someone who can work effectively in a team environment and maintain a positive approach to the business requirements.
- Communicate with the advisers, building a strong rapport and relationship, working together to ensure clients are dealt with in an appropriate and efficient manner
- Take inbound calls from customer and insurance providers
- Liaising with clients via e-mails, telephone and letter to maximise business opportunities.
- Liaise with general insurance providers to keep the file up to date with customers policy details and income earnt per sale
- Attention to detail and accuracy on inputting data to the system
- Relay any issues that arise to the adviser or manager
- Updating the case management system and ensuring its accuracy of case notes.
- Must have the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Be aware of and follow compliance procedures and processes.
- The ability to communicate accurately and precisely
- Time Management skills are required to work and adhere to deadlines.
- The ability to take positive, effective and timely action whilst prioritising workloads.
- Ability to use the normal Microsoft packages
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Good telephone manner
- Customer service skills
- Time management
We can consider both full-time or part-time applicants for this role (working 3 or 4 days)