One of PayPlan’s trusted debt advisers, Ryan Horton, teamed up with John Webb at Experian to talk about credit score and debt on a Facebook Live video broadcast.
The video reached around 8,000 people and tackled important questions concerning the effects of debt and credit score in the climate of Coronavirus. The subjects included:
- My income has been impacted by Coronavirus. What options do I have?
- I’m self-employed and my circumstances are very unstable. Should I wait to get debt advice?
- I’m finding it difficult to make ends meet. Should I borrow money to get me through this difficult time?
- Will claiming Universal Credit affect my credit score?
- What are the easy things I can do to build up my credit score?
- How do I qualify for free debt advice?
- Are there any top tips for getting out of debt?
- Will getting a payment holiday affect my credit score?
You can find out what the pair had to say by visiting PayPlan’s recap blog.
You can watch the full video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoG56WHCXBw
Keep an eye out for future content on PayPlan’s social media channels, as there is plenty more to come in the near future!