Terms & Conditions
The term “Totemic” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The Totemic website is owned and operated by Totemic Ltd (referred to in the remainder of these Terms as Totemic) whose registered address is:
Totemic's Registered Company Number in England & Wales is 02789854
The aim of this website is to provide accurate information and give you access to the information, advice and services that companies within the Totemic Group of companies provides.
Totemic grants visitors to this website a license to use it in the following ways:
The licence to use this site can be terminated at any time without notice.
You must NOT use our website in the following ways:
- Any way that causes, or could cause damage to the website or disable the availability and accessibility of the website, or in any other way which is unlawful, fraudulent, illegal or harmful.
Whilst Totemic makes every effort to prevent the intrusion of viruses, worms or any other infectious programming code that could damage or corrupt files on your computer, because the Internet is not a stable medium, Totemic cannot be held responsible and will not accept liability for occurrences resulting from the intrusion of viruses, worms or any other infectious programming code that could damage and corrupt files on your computer. Therefore, by using Totemic's website, you, the user of the website, assumes full responsibility for protecting against such occurrences.
Content may be updated or changed from time to time, without prior notice.
Totemic uses reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this website is up to date and accurate.
- Whilst Totemic takes precautions to prevent the occurrence of errors and omissions, the user of this website should not take the accuracy of the information for granted. None of the material contained in this website is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact. Totemic does not accept liability or responsibility and it gives no warranty as to the accuracy of this information. Totemic is not giving advice or recommendation by virtue of having provided information on this Website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Under no circumstances will Totemic or its employees accept liability for any decision made or action undertaken as part of reliance to the information contained on this Website. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by this disclaimer.
Links to and from other websites
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. It is not possible for Totemic to review the content of all websites to which this website links and we cannot be held liable for their content. Totemic does not endorse the content of any websites to which www.totemic.co.uk is linked and users of this website link to other websites at their own risk. Anyone wishing to link to http://www.totemic.co.uk and all subsequent website pages hosted at this Uniform Resource Locator (URL), must remove the link if requested to do so by Totemic. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Totemic's prior written consent.
- Totemic's website is protected by UK and International Copyright Law and the website's content may not be replicated or republished elsewhere, either online or offline, in any way, without the prior written permission of Totemic. The content on this website is provided for personal (non-commercial) use only. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The trademarks, company names and logos (collectively, the Trademarks) displayed on this website, including but not limited to the Payplan, PayplanPlus, Justabank and Totemic logos, are registered Trademarks of Totemic Ltd. Any unauthorised use of these trademarks would violate copyright laws. Totemic treats attempts at ‘Passing Off’ extremely seriously, and will take legal action when necessary. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The fair treatment of our clients is central to how Totemic operates as a business. We aim to deliver a high standard service, and in doing so, we respect your opinions and appreciate your feedback. If you are unhappy with our service, please let us know by writing to: