We employ dedicated individuals who take a vocational attitude towards their work. In keeping with every normal trading company, profit is part of our annual focus. However, our starting point is to provide an environment for our colleagues to do their jobs well and our clients to receive the best possible advice and customer care.
At totemic we value our employees; without their hard work and dedication there would be no company. We expect a lot from everyone who works here but also give in return. We are proud of the fact that over the last five years our employees have consistently voted us one of the Top 100 Best Companies to work for in the Sunday Times poll.
In 2010 75% of employees said they were happy with their work life balance; 77% think their job is good for their own personal growth; 79% believe we go out of our way to help each other. 86% think we provide a great service to customers and 94% care about making sure they deliver it.
Each company that enters The Sunday Times Top 100 and Best Companies survey is measured across eight categories:
- Leadership: how employees feel about the leader of our company and senior managers
- Wellbeing: how employees feel about stress, pressure and the balance between work and home life
- Give something back: how much employees think our company puts back into society in general and the local community
- Personal growth: to what extent employees feel stretched and challenged by their job
- My Manager: how employees feel towards their immediate boss and day-to-day managers
- My Company: feelings about the company as opposed to the people you work with
- My Team: how employees feel about their immediate colleagues
- Fair deal: how happy employees feel about their pay and benefits.
- childcare vouchers;
- subsidised health & beauty and fitness treatments;
- non-contributory pension scheme;
- free fresh fruit scheme;
- subsidised sports membership.
Rutland Fun Day 2010
We have regular social events and get togethers including the popular Rutland Fun Day where teams compete against each other in rowing, wind surfing and other aquatic challenges.
If you would like to know more about working for Totemic or to submit your CV to our HR Department click here.