This privacy notice applies to processing activities carried out by the Totemic Group. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain how we collect and use your personal data that you supply when you use this website.
The Totemic Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check back here from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st October 2021.
The Personal Data we collect and Process.
- Email address
- Telephone Number(s)
- Working history
- Education history and academic achievements
- Any other information disclosed to us during your enquiry. By submitting information using our online contact forms, you agree to us using this data so that we can contact you and give you the advice or service that you have requested.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and remains up to date. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
What we require the personal information for and how we use it.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to contact you about employment opportunities
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or post (see Controlling Your Personal Information)
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your feedback.
Confidentiality & Security
We give you the option of using a secure transmission method to send us the following types of personal data:
- Primary personal data (such as name and contact details)
- Secondary personal data (such as employment history and qualifications)
Personal data is kept securely in our database. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- Unauthorised access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorised modification
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data.
Data is secured by process of least privilege and can only be accessed by those directly involved in the processing of the data for those reasons outlined above.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have submitted your CV or related documentation to us but decide that you no longer want to pursue this opportunity, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us through our Contact Us form or writing to us at the address provided at the bottom of this page.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us through our Contact Us form or writing to us at the address provided at the bottom of this page.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation UK. If you would like a copy of the information held please contact us via the links provided at the bottom of this page.
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the address below or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we may not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. We use Cookiebot to obtain permissions on first visit to the website. Alternatively, you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We do not link information recorded by cookies with primary personal data or secondary personal data.
Data Protection Officer – Dale Stringer
Totemic (2014) Holdings Limited,
Lincolnshire, NG31 0EA